Monday, April 7, 2008

Paradise/Heaven - paper cut


WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD:
http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/ViewEntry.asp?EntryId=1096579&passok=ok

This post is dedicated to David Archuleta singing "Another Day In Paradise":

"Another Day In Paradise"

She calls out to the man on the street sir, can you help me?
Its cold and Ive nowhere to sleep,Is there somewhere you can tell me?
He walks on, doesnt look back
He pretends he cant hear her
Starts to whistle as he crosses the street
Seems embarrassed to be there

Oh think twice, its another day for
You and me in paradise
Oh think twice, its just another day for you,
You and me in paradise

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/p/phil+collins/another+day+in+paradise_20108035.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Another_Day_in_Paradise






American Idol - David Archuleta - "Another Day In Paradise".

13 comments:

Anchal said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog...
Thanks for the wishes...and same to you...

Feel free to subscribe to it...

Your blog about the Paper cut...are these all your cuts? They are pretty neatly done...

casaalrevez said...

Thank you for visiting our blog, your´s beautiful too!!! very creative. Saludos desde Costa Rica.

Anat Aderet said...

Dear Anchal,
Yes - I am doing paper cuts! many thanks for your nice comment!
Anat

Anat Aderet said...

Dear Saludos,
many thanks for your nice comment!
All the best,
Anat

Laurie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your papercuts! :)

Anat Aderet said...

Many thanks for your kind words dear Laurie!

giein said...

My frand's Anat !

Long time no see.
How is it going?
I pray that you are healthy ~

Anat Aderet said...

Dear Giein,
I'm O.K.
You are sweet! Thank you for visiting my blog - your´s beautiful!!!
All the best,
Anat

t.o r.k.m u.r p h.y... said...

thank you again, anad... your art plays wonderfully with lights and shadows... by the way, "saludos" is a spanish word for "regards", or something like that... in portuguese, we say "saudações"...

best wishes, pretty girl...

Susanne Iles said...

A wonderful blog!
So much to explore...wishing you all the best always.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

quite interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Takk for en interessant blogg